- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online.
|Effective frequency range1||70 Hz–20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage2||16 watts / 11.3 volts rms|
|Broad-band sensitivity3||85 dB SPL|
|Coverage angle (-6 dB)||130° conical (500 Hz–5 kHz)|
|Directivity factor (Q)||6|
|Directivity Index||8 dB|
|Maximum continuous SPL4||97 dB|
|Maximum peak SPL4||103 dB|
|Rated impedance||8 ohms|
|Recommended amplifier power||32 watts into 8 ohms|
|Transformer taps||70V: 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts
100V: 16, 8, 4, 2 watts
8 ohm bypass
|LF transducer||114 mm (4.5-inch) Polypropylene woofer with 25 mm (1-inch) voice coil|
|HF transducer||25 mm (1-inch) Aluminium dome tweeter with 25 mm (1-inch) voice coil|
|Input connector type||Euroblock connector with parallel output|
|Enclosure material||UV treated, high impact ABS polymer|
|Grille material||Powder coated steel|
|Yoke material||Powder coated steel with brass inserts|
Designed for indoor use
-20 to 50° C (-4 to 122° F)
|Product Dimensions (HWD) inches||9.1 x 6.3 x 5.9|
|Product Dimensions (HWD) mm||230 × 160 × 150|
|Net Weight||5.3 lb / 2.4 kg|
|Shipping weight||5.3 kg (11.8 lb)
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD) inches||11.5 × 8.1 × 14.5
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD) mm||292 x 206 x 368
|Included accessories||Yoke mount system, euroblock connector|
1 Free-field, -10 dB from on-axis sensitivity