The Allen & Heath SQ5 Digital Mixer is powered by Allen & Heath’s revolutionary XCVI 96kHz FPGA engine and is built for professionals in the most demanding live sound applications. Delivering class-leading high resolution audio with an ultra-low <0.7ms latency, the Allen & Heath SQ-5 gives you unrivalled power and audio fidelity with a highly intuitive and flexible interface with a compact and highly portable form factor.
The Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer has 16 onboard mic preamps and 8 stereo FX engines with dedicated return channels and access to the acclaimed RackExtra FX library. 12 stereo mixes (configurable as groups or auxes) make SQ5 the perfect companion for in-ear monitoring setups, whilst Automatic Mic Mixing* takes the strain in multi-mic environments. SQ-5 gives you all the tools to meet any requirement, from AV and corporate events to live productions and houses of worship.
- 96kHz FPGA processing
- 48 Input Channels handling capability (16 onboard preamps)
- 17 Faders / 6 Layers
- 12 Stereo mixes + LR
- 8 Stereo FX Engines + dedicated returns
- 7-inch capacitive touchscreen
- 64ch I/O Port for audio networking
- 32×32 USB audio interface
- SQ-Drive direct recording to USB
- Dedicated physical controls
- 8 Assignable SoftKeys
- Channel LCD displays
- 19-inch rack mountable
- Compatible with selected dLive installation range components