Live Sound / Digital PA Systems
With the rise of digital mixing desks and digital stage box’s such as the Behringer X32, comes the need for long runs of high quality, durable Cat5e cable to carry digital audio from the stage to the FOH mixing console.
Suitable for all Cat6 Applications
These waterproof cables can be used in any application requiring a Cat6 cable run. Everything from digital lighting, large LED screens, long distance video, to PC runs and general AV.
High Quality Cat6 Mobile Performance Cable
Carefully selected Cat6 network cable has been used, specifically designed for use with touring events / mobile performance. A tough PVC outer layer, the cable is tour ready and will lay flat across the ground, assisting with runs where cable pipes are not provided.
- Twist pitch remains intact after long term usage
- Spacing of the cable pair is controlled, minimising and stabilising crosstalk
- Solid structure ensure its is difficult to damaged under external force and rolling
- STP (S/UTP) shielding structure helps maintain signal integrity
Cat6 Cable Specifications:
- Colour: Black
- Conductor: 4pair*(7/0.20)
- Main Conductor AWG: 24AWG (0.21mm2)
- Wire Information: [(7/0.20+PE0.992)*2C+ MALAR+PE2.65]*4
- Jacket O.D.: 7.5mm
- Nom.Cap (pF/m): <68.9 (between conductors)
RJ45 jack in waterproof metal housing.